Rain Harvesting Solutions, Inc. is the leading CorGal tank provider on the West Coast. CorGal designs and manufactures water tank systems in 11 different diameters (6 feet to 36 feet) with capacities in excess of 600,000 gallons. CorGal high quality galvanized steel tanks receive the proven protection of G115 hot-dipped galvanized coating system. All CorGal tanks offered by RHSI use the most recent in liner technology and are considered the best in corrosion resistance. Made in the USA
- G115 Hot dipped galvanized steel to ensure longest tank life possible.
- Meets or exceed NSF61, NFPA22, CBC2007, ACE#7 and ARRA, for all storage tank applications.
- All CorGal tanks NSTI provides are built to exact factory specifications for quality.
- Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Threaded and Victaulic Grove tank fittings available.
- High 25Mil & 40Mil liner technology insures no liquid to metal contact.
Common Uses: Fire Suppression, Drinking Water, Rain Harvesting, Irrigation Water, Storm Water Control.
Common Fittings & Accessories: Inlet,Outlet, Overflow, Drain, Vent, Level Indicator, Exterior Ladder, OSHA Safety Cage, Anti Climb, Safety Platform, Seismic Anchoring, Site Specific Tank Calculations & Foundation design.